Tuesday, December 2, 2008

For you.....

Tears drops,
once again.

From the eyes,
that look upon
a picture of you.

Memories flash back.
My heart feel the pain.
the pain of missing someone
so much.

I dont know
what happend.
Perhaps,
it my fault.
If it is.
I take it.

I am sorry.
I felt hurt,
When you went off
without saying a thing.

I felt like an umbrella.

Your still a small boy,
sayang..
Your a good friend,
just a bad lover.
hehehe...
joking.

But i guess,
my patience
has drain out.
but my feeling towards you
will never change.

Those dates,
you come late.
Those night,
you sleep
like a log.
The ngok & stupid

gosh, how am i
sepose to forget you.

hmm...

But,
i wanna
thank you.
As you gave me
something that i belong to feel
back.
after 2 years.

You make me brave to walk
in the love game.

Thank you.

No comments: