Monday, December 1, 2008

Dedication


well, is coming end of the year soon, so i guess i write about some of the beautiful souls i meet this year
In no particular order
.
I meet her during my first week of orientation in Limkokwing.
She was standing at the bus stand and i was alone. So as her.
I went to her and ask her about the bus and we became friends.
I remebered our first lunch - Nasi goreng Kampung.
Now she is my sister. My liltle sister.
Forgive me if i have any wrong doing towards you sis.
Abang Kangen sama kamu




Well, i couldnt remember how our first meeting was,
but we grew close because of our assignments.
MR.Tee - web tech. Hahaha
Countless nights at her home in Ampang.
She is also my smoking patner/ my big sis/My good friend
Zuzu miss you so much.
Ps- im so happy for. You deserve it! love u lots

Well, we known each other way back since she was in highschool.
She is my Che Che best friend.
Why i like about her is that she gives you the reality of life.
No lies just forward truth.
She is pracrising law.
But her advise really sinks in my heart.
Thanks dom for the advise.
I owe you starbucks!



Well i meet her, while fetching her from E's place in sri lodging in Wangsa Maju
with Aidy. She is bubbly and full of smile's and her favourite word is "oulls"
She has been my ears when i have some problems and she is caring friend.
I miss her so much.
Plus She can sing and her spirit is pure and soft.
-A rainbow always appears after a storm-
Thats for you sis


Hahaha. This girl i have to say, is funny and so naive.
But she is smart. I meet her through echa.
& she also became my lil sis.
Oh god. I remembered i took her on her first clubbing night. Hillarious
A french guy came to her and ask "are you fuckable?"
hahaha
I miss u eqa.
This is my lil sister which i call adik kecik.
She has this incredible strong heart yet sometimes sangat stubborn.
She has opinion on things and they actually mean a lot.
She help me in my relantion problems. Always telling me i can do better.
hahaha.
I miss u baby sister.
Muah!
This guy. Hahaha. He is so afraid of me when we first meet.hahaha
Sebab sebab tertentu. hehehe. Neways, he is a fun guy to be with.
sangat jiwang juga, and romantick. Hmm. hahaha
Always be my pick, when i wanna kena someone.
He is my lover in my house. Just in block C, level one , house number 8.
hahaha.
a kind hearted person and really down to earth.
miss you wawan.
abg kangen ngan lawak lawak kita donk.