Saturday, November 8, 2008

Week 14 - laundry, keys and Notes

Well, if according to my semester schedule, this is week 14, one more week to go and i will finish my first semester and going back to Ipoh. But that will be another story i will talk about.

Well, this week is what i will call "UP and down" week. Firstly, i thank god, for i have done all laundry. One month of laundry. If i were to put it in a formula it would be something like this:-

8.9kg X 4 = Two big baskets = a box of detergent = 2 days of washing= using the whole balcony = a lot of ironing = More cloths to wear.

Also, making me stress a bit is the fact that i wouldface my finals next week, which i am prepared except Web Tech. MR. Tee i tak tahu buat website. I only know how to design saja!

So Exam would be:
  • Miss farah ( writing 1011) on Tuesday 2pm - 4pm - Prepared
  • MR. Faizal (Mass media & Society) on Thursday 12pm-2pm - 50% prepared
  • MR. Razlan (Histo ry of Journalism) on Wednesday - Sumpah i tak ready
  • MR.Tee (Web tech) on Friday - The last time i took this i got 50/100

So, i must study. Yes. I am. I will. Serious.

This week also, while waiting for Miss Curly Wurly to pick me up & go for class, i broke my key. Not using my senses, i use 2 knives and tried to take my key from the small hole. Ending up me cutting my finger. Which bleed for a while.

So, there you go. My week story. Suka suka je i bagi tahu u guys ek. Hahahaha...

Thank you, Mr.Charming whom introduce me to blog world. Anthing blame him. Hehehehe-

Listening to - "Can i have this dance"by Zach Efron & vanessa Hudggens

What's next? Gym and swim i guess. What else i can do.

No comments: