Sunday, November 16, 2008

Web site creation- part one

OK, so we actually doing this thing today. After being given on week 5, we choose week 15 to do it. Now that's limkokwing student's way. I am writing this while miss curly wurly is discussing with En. petani about their interface, while Miss madu berdarah is installing dreamweaver for me in my laptop and me, Mr. Aloe vera writing his blog with miss curly wurly's laptop.
Place : Ampang Jaya
In : Miss Curly Wurly home
Time : 5.00pm- next day i guess
Assignment: Create a Web site
So, we have what we need. Chocolates, drinks, cigiratte for miss curly wurly, comfy pajamas and lots of pillows. While En.Petani is so 'Sangap' untuk berenang dalam Miss curly wurly's pool. While i want some champange or at least JD, which we going to have for our english breakfast tomorow or tuesday. I pun tak tahu.
While this mind is thinking about one thing that bothering me since friday, but i need to focus on my work. Part 2 coming soon.

No comments: