Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Shirt,seats,Taxi,Ladies and its wonders

So, as usual. i woke up at 8.35am sms good morning and went back to bed. Then wake up again at 10am and realize is late as i have class at 12 and the last bus move at 10.30am. Still i took my sweet time as i was very lazy indeed. I went to the kitchen and had my juice, then water with my pills and went refresh my-self. After getting done, i dress up and notice that i wore my shirt inside out & all my notes went missing. Starting to feel like is going to be a bad day.

Next went to bus, luckly there was one. Went in, and took a sit. Wanted to relax myself as it takes at least 20 minutes to campus. The stupid seat is broken. My body went all the way down. Hitting the guy behind me. A good looking as well, but that is not important! I was like- come on, what the matter with today.

Then, as i arrive at campus, i embrace the wind and the beautiful surronding Limkokwing has to offer, and one stupid taxi just had to hon his honky. Spoiling my mood of embracing. "sialan sungguh"

With feeling a bit annoyed, i went to class. Class 28. Mass media & Society. No One was there. I thought i forgetten to check my email for updates but the leturer books was there. So i waited. While waiting. I needed to go the men's. But i entered the ladies. But with confidence i went in, did what i sepose to do. went out and saw 3 girls inside. I blush as red like chilis and wanted to make a graceful exit and thats the time i slip and feel. Yes.

All and all, i had a bad day. But i ending up laughing with my friends at the plaza during lunch talking about it.

Hopefully this is to void bad karma

No comments: