Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Deepavali day out - Red box

Its was a holiday in Malaysia, as the country celebrated hindu's prime celebration "Deepavali" which also known as 'The festival of Lights'.

As a malaysian is only right, even if you are not celebrating but to enjoy the holiday as well. So, i join Yana,E,Ben,Reha,Agus and Mas for jamming session@ Red Box Sogo Kuala Lumpur.


- End of Formal Introduction-



I was damm tired. I slept at 7am upon finishing my assignments and stuff. But i needed to keep my words, before yana turns into faizal and chop me off. Since i cancelled our club nite last friday, plus i miss my sis yana spears. I sleep for 4 hours and get ready.



*to whom who didnt know i took the rapid kl bus, Lrt (Aliran Kelana Jaya) and walk to sogo ( Harap Maklum) .



As i arrive, i could see mas who was in deepavali mood. Her dress has "Kuch kuch ho ta hey" writen all over it.Yana pulak, was singing. She was may i say in her ZONE.


Prove? here!

(Macam uji-bakat AF je)



*The room was filled with many talents.
Such as:-
Mr.Agus a.k.a (Penyanyi Macho)
Mr.E (a.k.a Penyanyi feeling artist)
Mr.Ben (a.k.a Back-up singer)
Mr.Zuan (a.k.a Penyanyi Rindu bayangan)
Miss Yana (a.k.a Penyanyi Confident)
Miss Reha (a.k.a Penyanyi Powerhouse)
Miss Masz (a.k.a Penyanyi Versatile)



*Antara lagu lagu yang dinyanyi:
Rindu Bayangan - by me
- Last song of the day

Rela by Reha
-we did the head banging

Aku pencinta wanita by E
-Controversial skit

Stay the same by all of us
-everyone really sing

Sengol-sengolan by me,masz and yana
-Gerudi uols


*in all, we sing and had fun. Some release tension, some release talent. me? kedua-duanye.

-here are some cam-whoring moments


(No edit- Ori punya)

(E,Me,Yana)

No comments: