Sunday, September 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Godma....

What the fuck happend with the curry?
-It did not get fuck
~Godma and me~





Chynthia Beatrice Ham A.k.A My Godmother




Though my throat was soaring, my fever was up a bit, and my spirit was down due to a very disturbing incident the night before, I love my godma. So going to damansara eventhough it took me for 2 hours. I couldnt care.




Today, 20.SEPTEMBER.2008, my godma now is 52. We had the best time today. Me and her. She was at the kitchen and me being loud, i shout. Godma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




and she was like "hah, make noise somore" hehehehe. I felt like i was at ipoh. My cousin was there Mag (che che), Vanessa ( mui mui) was there...which i miss so much. Though i was feeling down and had some issues of my own. I did not wanna spelt it. Though i did told D. Thank god for his straight comment.ok. Happy Story.




She cook curry, we had kebab, curry puff to die for frm Damansara Utama, noodles from Pj ( francis) and cake frm segambut.




I ate a lot, like usual. and eat more. dah larh i sakit.... and there was 2 really cute guest. Puppies... Chivas and Summer. Adorable.
We ate, we watch drama, we laugh, some of us. and blew the cake............




No comments: